Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Journal: Jan. 29, 2013

Question: "What did your calendar say would be done today at 9 am? Is it done? How did you arrive at this 'result'? What is the plan for next week, based on what transpired this week?"

I actually did not do what I wanted fully this week BUT I am satisfied at what I have accomplished so far. I knew deer anatomy was going to be tough and it took me a few tries to get the run to look believable. I mean its not perfect yet but Im proud of the result. This shot is supposed to have my protagonist running after the deer but I will add her in today after I put a few in-betweens in the deer run. The next thing I want to work on is a scene with the "creature" but I do not know which yet. Im also thinking of doing the non existent transformation scene too just because it will take some time and i want it out of the way. This is another new and challenging thing for me and I cant wait to dive into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment