Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Journal: Feb. 5, 2013

Q: What is your relationship to the main character? What experience of yours inspired you to create him/her/it?

A: The Huntress and I are two very different people. Although we both like the outdoors, meat, and sharp pointy objects I believe we think very differently. Sure id go hunting anytime! But id feel bad about it afterwards or not even hit the deer at all! When encountered by the creature id probably run up to it, point at it and say "Coooool!" and have my face eaten of. I guess my recent collecting of swords and purchasing books about sharp pointy weapons this past year has had an effect on this project. I'll never draw weapons the same again. Also I've been completing my Miyazaki film collection and watching them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment