Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Journal: Mar. 5, 2013

Q1: What is the approach to working on this project so far?

A: My approach for working on any animation or illustration is purely random. However when I do do work I do it head on. This blog has gotten me all discombobulated because I have to follow a schedule and going back to change the schedule is too much work and effort that I have to use on working on my piece! When I can do my OWN blog MY way Im not going to need a stupid schedule to keep up with. The shot breakdown is a completely different story. I like it, keeps track of what I've done so far. Except with the dates.

Q2: What elements do you find you need to put you in a comfortable and productive frame of mind for working?

A: I tend to work when my belly is full, sitting on a comfortable couch or chair, with some cold sweet tea, and there has to be some background noise. Whether its music, movies, or the laughter of children in the house, I don't care. The background noise is my biggest booster I don't know why, it just is.

On a side note I cannot submit my work from the past two weeks because I've been experiencing technical difficulties with my computer and will hopefully submit everything by next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment