Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Journal Question: March, 26, 2013

Q: What were the three most important points you absorbed from the mid-semester crit?

A:

  1.  My animation is way too long. Like almost three minutes long. For some reason i thought we could exceed two minutes and i thought id be okay. Until, that is , the critique.
  2. Lots of stuff needs to move around. By that i mean my scenes. Some scenes need to be taken away while others need to be added. Which i think is going to be difficult considering i have to keep it under two minutes.
  3. The scene when the creature gets shot and the transformation scene need to be short. MUCH shorter. I wanted the shot of the creature long just to fill in space. But i guess that backfired. And it was strange that my transformation scene lasted so long. I didnt like the way i did it anyway so I'm just going to redo it.
There are a lot of things i need to reanimate.....a lot a lot....guh. Im still confident i will get this completed on time! THIS WILL BE MY MASTER PEICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment