Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Journal Question: 4/6/2013

Q: What kind of sound environment do you plan for your film? Realistic? More music-based? What will the role of sound be in your film?

A: My plan for sound, well most of my LITERAL sound environment, is recording in a bathroom on a floor that nobody is in. Since I don't have dialog it wont sound echoey when I record. I plan on using my own voice for the character's.....noises they make. Like a gasp or snarl.  I was going to use sound effects with music but now that I'm typing this and picturing it in my head, I think im just going to use sound effects and ambiance. Like the wind blowing and the rustling of grass. It would be more serious I guess if i just did realistic sound effects. Im not sure what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think:

    • record in the school's sound booth
    • music would add to this piece, even "free music," and add to the psychology of the story

    ReplyDelete